Butterfly Award


I am pleased to announce that Inkweaver Review has been given The Butterfly Award over at The Road I'm Travelling. As you can see from the image, this worthy award is "for the coolest blog I ever know." I'm certainly glad that Page McManus thinks my book review blog is cool.

As you may already know, this award is traditionally granted to ten other blogs, but as is always the case with me, I would rather extend the award to just one blog that I really like. Of course, this makes it slightly more difficult to choose my favorite blog, but I think that Book Calendar, by a New York librarian, is one blog that is definitely worthy.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Carol Denbow for featuring Inkweaver Review as part of her Twelve Days of Christmas for Writers, Poets, Authors, and Book Lovers.

Your Rating:
Inkweaver Review 2008-11-25T15:36:00-06:00

8 replies so far. What are your thoughts?

Blog of Innocence said...

Congratulations!

NathanKP said...

Thanks a lot, Lethe!

Nathan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award. It is a very nice gesture.

NathanKP said...

You are quite welcome, Book Calendar!

Nathan

Shuaib Ahmed said...

It is nice job.I am thinking to join some essay writing online page for my writing improvement http://www.freepunctuationchecker.com/get-preposition-check-online/.Good to see this post.Perfect attempt.Thanks.

Shuaib Ahmed said...

It is really http://www.pronounchecker.com/10-biggest-english-grammar-pronouns-mistakes-to-avoid/ very nice and delecate i liked the nacklace alot can you please tell me from where and how can i purchase it. I want to haev it for me

mikon said...

Butterfly award is ensured and announced for the struggle of the participants. The range of the thing and visits of the https://www.paraphraseservices.com/paraphrasing-apa-to-use-in-academic-writing/ have been ensured for the individuals. The plot is discovered with the support of the ideal paths for the people.

mikon said...

An award of the butterfly is implemented for the appreciation of the plot of the story. The identification of the medium and website link is visited for the acquisition of the goals. It has been marginal for the use of the offers for the utility of the sources for the humans i this ambit.